Dragon NaturallySpeaking software
Talk to your computer: You talk, it types. Average computer users type at 30 - 50 words per minute but talk at up to 160 words per minute. Imagine how much time you can save by using Dragon NaturallySpeaking voice recognition software.
- Accurately get thoughts into text on your screen directly - no typing!
- Use digital voice recorders, then have your computer transcribe at up to 500 words per minute.
- Insert blocks of text using voice shortcuts.
- With the Professional edition, control your computer entirely by voice.
We are Valued Added Resellers for Voice Perfect Ltd. We provide sales, support and training in the use of Dragon NaturallySpeaking - in your office or at home.
The Professional Solutions and Preferred editions are now fully compatible with Windows Vista with the release of Version 9.50.
Use our training facilities. Dragon NaturallySpeaking works best if users are properly trained. Training may only take as little as two hours, depending on the needs of the individual.
Please contact us for prices on training packages.
Contact us for details »
Purchase Dragon products:
These products may be purchased online, using a credit card. The transaction is conducted via the secure Paypal payment gateway system, but you do not need to be a Paypal member to use it.
* All prices are effective from 1 September 2007 and include New Zealand GST
* All prices include shipping within New Zealand.
(If you wish any purchases from ALA to be shipped outside New Zealand, please contact us separately.)
More information about the payment procedure »
View policies, terms and conditions »
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Standard
Price: $269 inc GST & freight
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Preferred
Price: $459 inc GST & freight
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Deluxe
Price: $559 inc GST & freight
Customised computer training
We provide training in frequently used Computer Applications
- at your pace, at your place, on your computer:
- Power Point
- Outlook and other email programs
- Internet (Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox)
- Open Office (free office software)
More information »